Interesting life

How interesting life is.

This week has been tiring for me and for some time I thought I couldn't stand such stressful atmosphere. I shared this with a co-worker, who said: "This is the right moment for you to make the difference, by holding tight, instead of giving up". That simple and almost obvious phrase was enough for me to have my enthusiasm and optimism back.

Today, I've got a message from a person I worked with about 3 years ago. She is now married, pregnant and looks very happy. Her message was exactly the song I sang to her when she needed help. We were working together by that time.

"Everything I want, I'll try even harder than before,
wherever my destiny might be, I'll search for the luck and be happy.
Everything I want, my Father in heaven will give me,
He will give me all the courageous I want,
and may I never lose my strengh to fight."

It really touched my heart, especially because the same song has so much to do with me now. Life is so interesting. It's a cicle. Things come and go... then they come back again. That's why it is called Life.

Comentários

Scotsman disse…
We all go through times like that when we feel the universe is conspiring against us but then simple moments can make us forget what is troubling us.
Yazi disse…
That is so true, we all go through life in a circle. every few days i am out of motivation and inspiration. I start blogging (: & looking forward to reading others inspiring stories. and also trying to make things simple.

Its almost like refueling our car, LOL tc/

Yeah i don't know what was the problem, i couldn't msg someone earier either, must been some issue with blogger.com

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Changing your perspective

My testimony

What's the difference of being different?