It has gone!

You know, it went faster than I thought.
I am feeling so happy. It's not that I have no problems anymore, it is just that I've been dealing with them in a different way.
This morning I came to the office looking at people on the street. I had a nice conversation with a simple man who begs on the street light... He had a beautiful smile, very sincere. The radio station was playing a new song that says "It's so beautiful to dream. With eyes opened. It doesn't cost you anything but time".
Thank God my heart is smiling again.
Thank you for all support and concern, my bloggers friends.
Have a blessed week.

Comentários

Zorba the Greek disse…
Hello Tathiana. Nice post. Pleased to meet you here, in blogger. Greetings from Greece.

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Changing your perspective

My testimony

What's the difference of being different?