A short break

"If all your efforts have been seen with indifference, don't be discouraged. Because also the sun, every morning, gives an special spectacle while most people are still sleeping".

I've been out for a long time and still don't know when I will be back. But the only thing I know is that truly happiness must be found in simple things, that we usually ignore. Because, many times, "great" things are actually empty inside.

I've been looking for myself and the simple things I've ignored. Soon I'll come back to my blog and give lots of reasons for everyone to be happy every single day, because we definitely have a million of reasons to be thankful. Right now I just don't have enough inspiration to write (sorry). I'll be back soon.

P.S. I thought about deleting my blog, since this post don't say "Why I am happy", but I decided to keep it because I do believe I will get through this very soon. :o)

God bless you all. Thanks.

Comentários

AJEYA RAO disse…
I have gone thru this phase too...and believe me there is a reason to keep blogging....as it is one of the simple things that makes you happy that you mentioned in your post.
Anu disse…
Hey Tathi,we wake up to a beautiful morning, every single day, isn't this a good enuf reason to be happy?

Thank the lord for he wakes us up to the beautiful mornings!

Anu
India
Tathiana Sobroza disse…
Hi friends,
Thank you for your support.
I am doing fine, it was just some kinda "bad mood" I guess.
I am back. ;)

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Changing your perspective

My testimony

What's the difference of being different?