Too meaningful

That's from a small research I did some weeks ago. I didn't use it at that time but couldn't erase nor leave it as draft. They are too meaningful for that. Enjoy.

Wisdom is the ability, developed through experience, insight and reflection, to discern truth and exercise good judgment.

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak." -- Sun Tzu

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -- Plato

"I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us, that the less we use our power the greater it will be." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comentários

krystyna disse…
Hi Tathiana!
You found very inpirating quotes.
I prefer first, but all are meaningful. Thanks for sharing.
Peace and Happiness to you!
Tathiana Sobroza disse…
Thank you Krystyna.
I am glad you liked.
Peace!

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Changing your perspective

My testimony

What's the difference of being different?