Everybody's Free

Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)- Baz Luhrmann

While organizing some stuff at the office last night I found an 'old' CD that I brought home and played this morning. Everybody's Free was the first song. So touching. So true. Just amazing. So I've posted the video here.

It's funny how everytime I feel blue something great happens to show me how life is incredible and marvellous. God is always there to help us out. Wow! It's so good to exist!

My Top 10 phrases:

  1. Don't be reckless with other people's hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours.
  2. Don't waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind.
  3. Remember compliments you receive. Forget the insults.
  4. Don't feel guilty if you don't know what you want to do with your life. The most interesting people I know didn't know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives.Some of the most interesting 40-year-olds I know still don't.
  5. Whatever you do, don't congratulate yourself too much, or berate yourself either. Your choices are half chance. So are everybody else's.
  6. Get to know your parents. You never know when they'll be gone for good. Be nice to your siblings. They're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.
  7. Understand that friends come and go, but with a precious few you should hold on. Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle, because the older you get, the more you need the people who knew you when you were young.
  8. Travel.
  9. Respect your elders.
  10. Don't expect anyone else to support you. Maybe you have a trust fund. Maybe you'll have a wealthy spouse. But you never know when either one might run out.

"Brother and sister together we'll make it through, Someday a spirit will take you and guide you thereI know that you're hurting but I've been waiting there for you and I'll be there just helping you out whenever I can..."

Everybody's Free, Everybody's Free To Feel Good!

Check out more at Wikipedia

Comentários

Shionge disse…
Great 10 phrases and respect your elders is one of the values we learnt when we were young.

Still the famiy values now :)

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Changing your perspective

My testimony

What's the difference of being different?