Quoting a stranger

I don't know who wrote this but it has been circulating in the internet, so I've decided to post it here. It is simple but true.

"Work like you don't need the money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
And treat people, just the way you want to be treated."

Não sei quem escreveu isso mas tem circulado na internet, então decidi postá-lo aqui. É simples, mas verdadeiro.

"Tabalhe como se não precisasse de dinheiro,
Ame como se nunca tivesse se magoado,
E trate aos outros exatamente como gostaria de ser tratado."

Comentários

krystyna disse…
Hi Tathiana!
Thanks fot this quote. Just perfect!
take care!
Shionge disse…
Yes..I will thank you pal :D
Tathiana Sobroza disse…
Thanks girls.
I really appreciate!
:o)

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Changing your perspective

My testimony

What's the difference of being different?