Learning to live in the chaos

I think difficulties are important to bring us to our center, even though we have the tendency to think the opposite when facing a hard time.

This week has made me reflect a lot about this. It's been tiring and busy, including the longest hours ever, at the office. Many things didn't seem to be right this week. Besides that, I broke my first resolution for 2007 (no long hours... lol). Today is Saturday. This morning I had planned to catch up some stuff in the computer when I found out it was someway broken. I don't know, it's just not working. Maybe my PC is in a bad mood.

Anyway, all these little 'big' things would make me mad in other times. But I chose not to react that way. A friend of mine told me "we must learn how to live in the chaos". Things come and go, good or bad... so take advantage of what you have. I am now in my brother's computer, happy to have at least a chance to write in my blog today. Thanks bro! I'm going now to the office to finish some important stuff... I chose to be happy for having a job and being important to it. As written in an advertising... "the world is for doers". I am also glad because I have God in my life, that gives me endless strengh, peace and joy. :o)

Eu acredito que dificuldades são importantes para nos trazer ao nosso centro, embora tenhamos a tendência de pensar o oposto quando vivendo em tempos difíceis.

Essa semana me fez refletir bastante sobre isso. Tem sido difícil e intenso, incluindo as horas mais longas possíveis, no escritório. Muitas coisas não pareciam estar certas essa semana. Além disso, quebrei minha primeira promessa para 2007 (não às horas extras... hahaha). Hoje é sábado. Essa manhã eu tinha planejado resolver algumas pendências no computador quando vi que estava quebrado. Eu não sei, não está funcionando. Talvez meu PC esteja de mau humor.

Enfim, todas essas pequenas 'grandes' coisas me irritariam em outros tempos. Mas escolhi reagir de outra forma. Um amigo meu me disse "precisamos aprender a viver no caos". Coisas vêm e vão, boas ou ruins... então tire vantagem do que tem. Estou agora no computador do meu irmão, feliz por ter tido ao menos a chance de escrever no meu blog hoje. Valeu irmão! Estou indo agora ao escritório terminar algumas coisas importantes... escolhi ser feliz por ter um trabalho e ser importante para ele. Como escrito numa propaganda... "o mundo é de quem faz". Estou feliz porque tenho Deus em minha vida, que me dá força, paz e alegria infinita. :o)

Comentários

Scotsman disse…
I think I just learnt this weekend to live with chaos - and i'm suprisngly content with it all. I'm still waiting for the calmness to dissipate and be replaced by anger. But maybe its here to stay. Maybe I've grown up and accepted what will be, will be. Maybe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage and accepted that its more important just to accept what life throws at us. I would like to think so, but I might just be in denial.
Tathiana Sobroza disse…
:o) I guess it's come to your life to stay. It is part of you now.
*Thanks for showing me - not in purpose I guess - my wrong spelling in the word 'chaos'(I forgot the H). I've changed it already. ;)
Scotsman disse…
To be honest I hadn't even noticed the missing h, apparently I'm not only a lazy writer (on reading my last post I noticed half a sentence was missing) I must also be a lazy reader too. I'm just impressed you can type in two languages, I just about survive in English.

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Changing your perspective

My testimony

What's the difference of being different?