Inspiring... :)

"I stay with the purity of the children's answers. That's life and it's beautiful. To live and not be ashamed to be happy. To sing and sing the beauty to be an eternal apprentice. I know that life should be better and it will be. But it doesn't impede me to repeat it's beautiful, it's beautiful and it's beautiful." (samba lyric)

We should never lose the purity of the children. This photo I took recently. It means a lot to me. I recommend you to visit "Children's portraits" group at Flickr. Children are inspiring!






"Eu fico com a pureza das respostas das crianças, é a vida e é bonita. Viver e não ter a vergonha de ser feliz. Cantar e cantar, a beleza de ser um eterno aprendiz. Eu sei, que a vida devia ser bem melhor e será. Mas isso não impede que eu repita, é bonita, é bonita e é bonita." (letra de samba)

Não deveríamos nunca perder a pureza das crianças. Esta foto eu tirei recentemente. Significa muito pra mim. Te recomendo visitar o grupo "Children's portraits" no Flickr. Crianças são inspiradoras!

Comentários

Scotsman disse…
You captured a beautiful moment there.
Anônimo disse…
That's an amazing picture Tathi.

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Changing your perspective

My testimony

What's the difference of being different?