My testimony
I can't forget their faces... Their way to look at me as if we had met before. Their request for my lap as if I were their mom. I can't forget their laughs... Their smiles as if their lives were only happiness. Their hugs as if we could stay like this forever. I can't forget that moment... With so much love for a stranger. A tough moment to say goodbye. These words represent exactly what I felt yesterday, when visiting (for the first time) an orphanage. I thank God for this opportunity, showing me life just the way it is (or it should be). When I left, all I could remember was a big lesson - of happiness , hope and true love .

Comentários
Thaty... Grande amiga, grande mulher. Miga, quero agradecer por essa noite maravilhosa que você pode proporcionar-me, e lhe dizer que você é uma pessoa MUITO ESPECIAL!!!!!!! Que possamos passar momentos como esses várias vezes, pois são das coisas simples que surgem os grandes MOMENTOS.
FELIZ 2007!!!
Sua amiga de hoje e sempre!!!
Obs.: Não poderia deixar de lhe dizer que sua família tembém é nota 10.
Mil beijos.
TE ADORO DE CORAÇÃO!!!
Isis Cunha.
01/01/2007
Thanks for your kind comment in my bloggie :)