Be Happy!

A forwarded message that I received in my e-mail this week...

___________**__**_____*
___________***_*__*_____*
__________****_____**___******
_________*****______**_*______** Being happy is not
________*****_______**________*
________*****_______*_______* having a perfect life; ________******_____*_______*
_________******____*______*Being happy is recognizing
__________********_______*
__***_________**______** that is worthy it to live
*******__________**
_*******_________* even with all challenges and losses.
__******_________*
___***___*_______*
___________*_____*
_______****_*___* Being happy is stop
_____******__*_**
____*******___** being victim of the problems
____*****______*
____**_________*to be the author of your own story...
_____*_________*
_______________*
_______________* Being happy is a conquest not a coincidence.
_______________*

Comentários

krystyna disse…
Hi Tathiana!
I must have this wonderful message!
Could I take it?
Thanks for sharing this hope.
Be happy!
Tathiana Sobroza disse…
Hey Krystyna!
Feel free to get anything you want from my blog. :o)
It is my privilege to have your visit. Thank you.
Anônimo disse…
Thank you Tathiana. I'll always say you if I'll get.
Best to you!
Anônimo disse…
Hi Tathiana.
I'll say you about it. Thanks a lot!
I'm writing again because I misspeling my site adress before. Sorry!
Tathiana Sobroza disse…
It's alright Krystyna! :o)
Thank you.

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Changing your perspective

My testimony

What's the difference of being different?