I feel like writing poetry...

Since the last few days I feel like writing poetry. Many things have come to my mind, but at the same time, nothing has made sense to be written. I guess I'll have to insist in writing about my thoughts until I get something interesting. To fullfill my current desire I've decided to write down some verses from songs I like. Because they are in portuguese, at least in english they will sound like new poetry to me. :P

I've been working all day
I've been thinking a lot
I've been doing some things
That are not quite right
I've been thinking about you
I've been thinking about you
When will you return?

***
Who has invented the love?
Please explain to me
Who has invented the love?
Please explain to me
While life comes and goes
You look for someone
That one day will tell you
I just want to stay with you
Who has invented the love?

***
They tell me about a place
But where is it?
Where there are virtue and intelligence
and people are good and sensitive
and the light in my heart
is what can save me

Where is that place?
Where is that light?
If what I see is so sad
and what we do is so wrong?

And they told me that place can be
always at your side
and the happiness inside you
because your life is light

Because of it, I ask you please
Think of me, pray for me
And tell me: - that far away place is inside you
and tell me that our lives are light
tell me that our lives are light

Já faz alguns dias que me sinto como se escrevendo poesia. Muitas coisas vieram à minha mente, mas ao mesmo tempo, nada que fizesse sentido para ser escrito. Acho que terei de insistir em escrever meus pensamentos até produzir algo interessante. Para atender meu desejo imediato, decidi escrever alguns versos de canções que gosto. Como são em português, ao menos na versão em inglês eles me parecerão nova poesia. :P

Tenho trabalhado o dia todo
Tenho pensado bastante
Tenho feito algumas coisas
Que não estão muito corretas
Quando você retorna?

***
Quem inventou o amor
Me explica por favor
Quem inventou o amor
Me explica por favor

Enquanto a vida vai e vem
Você procura achar alguém
Que um dia possa lhe dizer
Quero ficar só com você

***
Falam de um lugar
Mas onde é que está?
Onde há virtude e inteligência
E as pessoas são boas e sensíveis
E que a luz no coração
É o que pode me salvar

Onde está esse lugar?
Onde está essa luz?
Se o que vejo é tão triste
E o que fazemos tão errado?

E me disseram este lugar pode estar
sempre ao seu lado
E a alegria dentro de você
Porque sua vida é luz

Por isso lhe peço por favor
Pense em mim, ore por mim
E me diga: -este lugar distante está dentro de você
E me diga que nossa vida é luz
Diga que nossa vida é luz

Comentários

Anônimo disse…
Hey Tathi!

Good post. So you feel poetic today eh? Well it does add a certain charm to the blog you have got going here. It reflects the myriad of moods and emotions of a person and is very 'real' in that sense.

Our state of mind is usually a complex mixture of feelings and we often let our circumstances pump up one of those feelings. I think your idea of everyday 'happiness' (felicidade?) is to pro actively find and encourage the good ones.

See you've caught me on a reflective note.

I would love to hear these songs in portuguese. Can you sing? ;)

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Changing your perspective

My testimony

What's the difference of being different?