"Happiness is something that is multiplied when it is divided"

This is so true. Sentiments are the only thing (as far as I can remember or recall) capable of being multiplied when shared. Love, peace, happiness... for these things, we all should use this 'math' on daily basis.

I've read this phrase today in the book "By the river Piedra I sat down and wept", written 13 years ago by the famous brazilian writer Paulo Coelho.

Besides this thoughtful sentence, I am also quoting a part that I liked a lot and wanted to share with you.

"(...) Every day God gives us - with the sun - one moment when it is possible to change everything that makes us unhappy. Everyday we try to pretend that we don't perceive this moment, or that it doesn't exist, that today is like yesterday and it will be like tomorrow.
But, those who pay attention to their days, find their magic instant. It can be hidden in the time we put the key in the door in the morning, in the instant of the silence right after the dinner, in one thousand and one things that seem to be equal to us. This moment exists - a moment when all the strengh of the stars passes by us, and permits us to do miracles. The happiness sometimes is a bless - but it is generally a conquer. (...)"

Comentários

Anônimo disse…
thanks for your reply =)

I just wanna add.... that I love your pics of flick..... realy great! what type of camera do you use??!?
Tathiana Sobroza disse…
Hi, thanks for the kind words! :o)
Actually I use a regular camera, it isn't a professional one.
It's a Pentax S5z.
Do you have flickr? If you do, please let me know, then I can check out yours too!
Yazi disse…
heyy, hru?

This is a good post, Yeah i wonder sometimes that when i m happy n kicking and with someone and they are happy & enjoying in my company makes me wanna dance, sing, n jump around

LOL C:
krystyna disse…
I am soo happy being here. My soul feels heaven.
Thanks for this post and thanks for Paulo Coelho site!
Tathiana Sobroza disse…
It's so good to be able to share my thoughts and feelings here in this blog.

I am a lot happy because I can read and learn a lot from you.

Thank you Yazi and Krystyna for the smiles! ;)

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Changing your perspective

My testimony

What's the difference of being different?