Thank you!

It was an interesting and sweet surprise! My blog was nominated "the best blog of the day".

Blog Of The Day Awards Winner

Well, I don't know much about this award; I just know that someone has nominated my blog as "the best blog of the day". And that's pretty cool. Even though it might have come from just one person, it means a lot to me. It shows how important we can be to other people and their importance to us as well.

It proves that everyday our simple attitudes influence people's lives and in many cases we don't even notice. Every contact, smile, 'hi', every single movement has impact to the others around.

Thank you reader. You make all the difference to me. I only have a few readers, but even if I had just one, it would be worth it to keep writing. I've been learning a lot from you. Thanks, thanks and thanks! ;o)

Comentários

Yazi disse…
Thanks!

Congrats & Good Luck (:
krystyna disse…
Your blog IS The Best!!!
Congratulation!!!

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Changing your perspective

My testimony

What's the difference of being different?