Future... I'm coming!

Today I am inspired... don't know why...
Maybe because it is Monday, the day we usually decide to change our rotine, makin' decisions like goin' to the gym, gettin' into a diet, or just thinkin' this week is goin' to be much better than the last one...
On the other hand, today is also the last day of a long weekend here... I'm just chillin' and thinkin' about my life, what is going to happen... Sometimes I think too much (lol)... but I like... I make plans, change my ideas...
As if I was an author of a novel I create the story of my life, owner of my destiny... I believe our daily choices draw our future... What makes me very happy cuz I'm able to change things... everything is possible...
It sounds like a fiction movie but it's REAL! Newspapers, books, reports and thesis often approach this subject... that, in fact, it is just a simple attitude...
So... Have you made your choice today? :)

Hoje estou inspirada... não sei porque...
Talvez porque seja segunda-feira, o dia em que normalmente decidimos mudar nossa rotina, tomando decisões como ir à academia, iniciar a dieta, ou apenas pensando que essa semana será bem melhor que a que passou...
Por outro lado, hoje também é o último dia do final de semana prolongado... Estou de bobeira, pensando na minha vida, no que irá acontecer... às vezes eu penso demais (hehehe)... mas eu gosto... faço planos, mudo as minhas idéias...
Como um autor de novela, crio a estória da minha vida, dona do meu destino... Eu acredito que as nossas escolhas diárias traçam o nosso futuro... o que me deixa feliz, pois sou capaz de mudar as coisas... tudo se torna possível...
Parece um filme de ficção mas é REAL! Jornais, livros, matérias e teses freqüentemente abordam esse assunto... que, na realidade, é apenas uma simples atitude...
Então... já fez a sua escolha hoje? :)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

My testimony

Changing your perspective

What's the difference of being different?