Freedom to my mind...

Although this blog has just started, I confess I've had doubt in choosing the reason I am happy today... Some of you might think it's because I have no reason, but in fact it's just the opposite... I have so many that is hard to bring up one! :)
So, today I've decided to give the merit of happiness to the human being, for being able to IMAGINE!
It sounds funny, but this is the best trip you could ever experience!!!
Being able to remember good moments, amazing people you've met, places you've been to, and above all, being able to live in a place where you can do whatever you want, be whoever you want, without limits nor costs!!!
I travel every day... from my past to the future I desire to myself and to the world... my dreams... they do become true... It has being like this since I started to dream... it can be exactly like this to any one who believes in their dreams...
My special thanks in this post to my friend Graeme who reminded me - by accident- how good is to imagine! :P

Embora esse blog tenha apenas começado, confesso que tive dúvidas em escolher o motivo de estar feliz hoje... alguns de vocês poderão pensar que é porque não tenho nenhuma razão, mas na realidade é justamente o contrário... Eu tenho tantas que é difícil escolher uma!
Então, hoje decidi dar o mérito da felicidade para o ser humano, por ser capaz de IMAGINAR!
Soa engraçado, mas essa é a melhor viagem que você pode experimentar!
Poder relembrar bons momentos, pessoas incríveis que você conheceu, lugares em que você esteve, e acima de tudo, ser capaz de viver no lugar em que você pode fazer o que quiser, ser quem você quiser, sem limites nem custos!
Eu viajo todos os dias... do meu passado pro futuro que eu desejo pra mim e pro mundo... meus sonhos... eles se tornam realidade... tem sido assim desde que eu comecei a sonhar... e pode ser exatamente assim com qualquer um que acreditar em seus sonhos...
Meu agradecimento especial neste post pro meu amigo Graeme, que me lembrou - sem querer - como é bom imaginar! :P

Comentários

Scotsman disse…
The imagination is indeed a beautiful thing. Nice concept for your blog, I'll follow it with interest to see how you get on.
Unknown disse…
Ah yes ... Imagine!

"imagine all the people
living for today ..."

glad I could promt your imagination, Tat

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

My testimony

Changing your perspective

What's the difference of being different?