Sleeping beauty... the fair tale

Something has changed my life today...
It's almost like getting up after a long night sleep...
It's happened before, a few times, when I felt like getting nowhere...
Someone comes... and whispers something in my ears... or puts everything upside-down...
Taking me out of my comfort zone... bringin' me up to the newness...
One side of me is afraid... the other is fascinated about this changin' idea ... Lucky me, my brave side is stronger... so I come back to the battle, sure that in the end... I'll be a winner! Remember... if you haven't won the game yet, it is because it's not the end... :)

I wish I could keep writing... about people, connections, relationships... the reason why so many lives are transformed... but I must go now... it is time to dream... :)

Algo mudou a minha vida hoje...
É quase como acordar após uma longa noite de sono...
Já aconteceu antes, algumas vezes, quando me senti indo a lugar nenhum...
Alguém surge... e sussura em meus ouvidos... ou coloca meu mundo de cabeça pra baixo...
Tirando-me da zona de conforto... trazendo-me para o novo...
Um lado meu tem medo... o outro é fascinado pela idéia de mudar...
Sortuda que sou, tenho meu lado bravo mais forte... volto pra batalha, certa de que no final serei vencedora! Lembre-se... se o jogo ainda não está ganho, é porque não chegou o final... :)

Gostaria de continuar escrevendo... sobre pessoas, conexões, relacionamentos... a razão pela qual tantas vidas são transformadas... mas eu preciso ir agora... é hora de sonhar... :)

Comentários

Anônimo disse…
muito legal seu blog tathi.
é o blog mais bonito que eu ja vi.
bjo

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

My testimony

Changing your perspective

What's the difference of being different?