The sunshine after the storm...

This morning I slept in... I didn't go to the gym... I was in a bad mood...
In my commute I got a traffic jam, arrived late at my work, and a friend gave me bad news.
For an instant I thought I wouldn't have a reason to be happy today...
But... then, I looked at the sky... the sun was there, beautiful... Strong!
After so many rainy and blue days...
My heart was filled with happiness as I realized tomorrow is another day... :)

Esta manhã eu dormi demais... não fui pra academia... estava de mau humor...
No meu caminho pro trabalho peguei um engarrafamento, cheguei atrasada no trabalho, e uma amiga me deu uma péssima notícia.
Por um instante pensei que não teria razão para estar feliz hoje...
E então, olhei para o céu... o sol lá estava, bonito... Forte!
Depois de tantos dias tristes e chuvosos...
Meu coração encheu-se de alegria ao perceber que amanhã é outro dia... :)

Comentários

Anônimo disse…
Tathiana querida.. the sun is not so bright here but your blog page totally is... white and bright. :)

ok. next time I will come up with a better comment.

till then, stay happy.
Scotsman disse…
May you never lose that optimistic nature of yours.

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Changing your perspective

My testimony

What's the difference of being different?