Like my friend! :P

I'm so excited about this looooong weekend! ;)
A girlfriend of mine has come from São Paulo to visit me (in Rio)...
I've picked her up at the airport, we've gone to the beach and now... we are heading up to the Christ Redeemer!
The interesting thing is... I am always so busy that I don't stop to admire the place I live...
I've forgotten the reason it's called Marvellous City!
So, today I am happy like the tourists, like my friend... :)
..Cuz I'll have the opportunity to enjoy the city...
For those who like photos, check them out in my blog http://tathims.blogspot.com

Estou tão empolgada com o fim de semana prolongado! ;)
Uma amiga minha de São Paulo veio ao Rio me visitar...
Eu a busquei no aeroporto, fomos à praia e agora... estamos indo ao Cristo Redentor!
O interessante é que... estou sempre tão ocupada que não paro para admirar o lugar em que vivo...
Esqueci a razão pelo qual é chamada "Cidade Maravilhosa!
Então, hoje estou feliz como os turistas, como minha amiga... :)
... Porque terei a oportunidade de curtir a cidade...
Pra quem gosta de fotos, dê uma conferida no meu blog http://tathims.blogspot.com


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

My testimony

Changing your perspective

What's the difference of being different?