My role in this world...

This morning I got up thinkin' about work... maybe because I've dreamed about it...
In my way to the office, I got a traffic jam... I had nothing to do, no book, no music, just an empty mind...
I looked at the street... among cars, buses and buildings, many people coming and going... some people walking fast, looking busy... while others seemed to have nothing to do... children, teens, adults... women and men... the poor and the wealthy... all together...
This dynamic right before my eyes made me realize we are all parts of a big machine called world... all of us are important, each one in a different way...
And I felt so good inside... because it is not about the position nor the company I work at... not even according to the money I have... What really matters is what I do in this world... and how I see myself in this big and awesome planet! I am just one, but with you, we are already two... in this way we can be a thousand one day, fighting for a good cause! Never forget how important you are!

Essa manhã levantei pensando em trabalho... talvez porque tenha sonhado com isso... No meu caminho pro escritório, peguei um engarrafamento... Não tinha nada pra fazer, nenhum livro, nem música, apenas uma mente vazia...
Olhei para as ruas... entre carros, ônibus e prédios, muitas pessoas vinham e iam... algumas pessoas andavam ligeiro, mostrando-se ocupadas... enquanto outras pareciam não ter o que fazer... crianças, adolescentes, adultos... mulheres e homens... o pobre e o rico... todos juntos...
Essa dinâmica assim frente aos meus olhos fez-me perceber que somos todos partes de uma grande máquina chamada mundo... todos importantes, cada um à sua maneira...
E eu me senti tão bem... porque não é pelo cargo ou empresa em que trabalho... nem de acordo com quanto dinheiro possuo...O que realmente importa é o que eu faço nesse mundo... e como eu me vejo nesse imenso e maravilhoso planeta! Sou apenas uma, mas com você, já somos dois... deste modo podemos ser mil um dia, lutando por uma boa causa! Nunca esqueça como você é importante!

Comentários

Unknown disse…
Hi Tathiana! You were so inspired on this post! I loved it!
Do you believe that sometimes I am curious about your posts? It is true!!! Moreover, you've been inspired me to start creating my blog with some thoughts! I think I will feel myself as a perfect jornalist or philosophic!
Then, don't give up of this idea to write here! It is important not only for you, but also for other people, like me!
Congratulations!
Bye,bye
Your friend, Flávia

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

My testimony

Changing your perspective

What's the difference of being different?