Amazing!

I am amazed with this fantastic world called Internet...
The more I get to know it, the more I love it!
It's like the earth without borders nor limits...
It's a free-media, where you have the opportunity to express yourself, contributing to the world... :)
I was just thinkin' how I would finish my post today... I could write a thousand things, all goods, about the internet... nice blogs, funny videos, good initiatives, creative people and so on...
But as I was writing this post, my friend Flavia made a comment to another post, called "my role in this world"... right after, one more from her and two from my friend Flavio...
Those comments called my attention, making me realize the amazing benefits inside an each simple blog like mine... and believe me, I am the lucky one!
Thanks guys, you've made my day happier!

Estou encantada com este fantástico mundo chamado Internet...
Quanto mais eu conheço, mas eu amo!
É como a Terra sem fronteiras nem limites...
É uma mídia gratuita, onde você tem a oportunidade de se expressar, contribuindo assim para o mundo... :)
Eu estava pensando agora como terminar meu post de hoje... Eu poderia escrever mil coisas, todas boas, sobre a Internet... blogs legais, vídeos engraçados, boas iniciativas, pessoas criativas e tudo mais...
Mas enquanto escrevia este post, minha amiga Flavia fez um comentário em outro post, chamado "meu papel neste mundo"... depois, mais um dela e dois do meu amigo Flavio...
Esses comentários chamaram a minha atenção, me fazendo perceber os maravilhosos benefícios existentes em cada blog simples como o meu... e acredite em mim, eu sou a sortuda!
Obrigada pessoal , vocês tornaram meu dia mais feliz!

Comentários

Unknown disse…
sempre que puder quero tornar seu dia feliz

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Changing your perspective

My testimony

What's the difference of being different?