Take a break & sleep!

I am happy today, but I have no specifically reason to be... I am like laughing for nothing, smiling to every body here at the office and calling my co-workers in a way that sounds more like singin' (LOL)...
Okay, I've slept 9 hours... so I'm in a good mood!!! Everything I see is beautiful today! :)
Now you know... if you feel tired, without patience, or something like that... take a break & sleep!

Estou feliz hoje, mas sem razão específica... Estou do tipo... rindo por nada, sorrindo para todos aqui no escritório e chamando meus colegas de trabalho de um jeito que mais parece 'cantoria' (risos)...
Tá bem, eu dormi 9 horas... então estou de bom humor!!! Tudo que vejo é bonito hoje! :)
Agora você já sabe... se você se sentir cansado, sem paciência, ou algo parecido... dê um tempo & duuurma!

Comentários

Anônimo disse…
Take a nap!

You a big fan of sleeping? Try taking a really long walk outside.. that also refreshes you.. and you would be calling out your co-workers names crisp and loud...

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

My testimony

Changing your perspective

What's the difference of being different?